Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dark Prince

Dark Prince (Carpathians, #1)Dark Prince by Christine Feehan

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


First, I have to say I have been looking forward to starting this series for a couple of months now. I have read many positive reviews about Christine Feehan.
I'm sad to say I couldn't finish this book. I gave it 67 pages and a couple of hours of my life, but I couldn't get into it. The characters were silly, shallow, and lacked any kind of emotional depth.
I struggle with any book based on the ability of the heroine to make moronic choices every time she turns around.
If you are into silly, bodice-ripping romances with completely underdeveloped worlds, then you might like this book....heavy emphasis on "might".

View all my reviews >>

0 comments: